THRON Desktop Client is the best application to access all your files stored in the DAM anywhere, anytime.
With the THRON Desktop Client you can:
- Easily load large files and entire folder trees into the DAM.
- Open and edit files uploaded to THRON directly with the softwares installed on your desktop, without going through the web.
- Processor - Intel Pentium 4 with support for SSE2.
- RAM - 512MB.
- Disk Space - 200MB available.
- Processor - Intel 64bit.
- RAM - 512MB.
- Disk space - 200MB available.
THRON Desktop Client supports all types of content managed in THRON except Playlists and Pages (HTML) content.
Once the application has been purchased through the Marketplace, you will be provided with the archive containing the program for launching the THRON Desktop Client application.
Simply double-click on the startup program to open the application; then, by entering your THRON credentials you will access the Dashboard directly on your desktop or laptop!
The THRON Desktop Client offers the following features:
- Retrieve your content by browsing through the folders or by simple search.
- Download the content to copy the source file to your computer.
- Open directly in the dedicated software installed on your computer all the files stored in the DAM. For example, presentations will be opened in PowerPoint, PSD files in Photoshop; if you work on this file then save it, its content in THRON will be automatically synchronized and updated accordingly.
- With the "Edit Content in THRON" button you will be automatically redirected to the THRON Notice Board to edit the basic information of the relevant content.
- Upload folders and its content: recreate within the DAM a folder tree and its files. The maximum size of each single file must not exceed 30GB.