Feed and enhance Adobe Experience Manager with the THRON platform
Adobe Experience Manager Connector is a seamless way to connect Adobe CMS with your THRON platform.
The connector has been designed to have zero impact on the operational management of website content: the web editor is able to continue working on the Adobe CMS, since content delivery and tracking occurs via THRON, connecting all your systems with a unique and intelligent assets repository.
Connect Adobe Experience Manager with THRON Omnichannel DAM to:
- Unify your omnichannel experience with any other system.
- Reduce asset and content duplication feeding AEM with the company DAM.
- Ensure brand consistency with THRON Integrated Delivery.
- Automatically track content usage data via THRON Content Intelligence.
- Offer a personalized customer experience linking Adobe Experience Manager with other applications, drive the conversion process with THRON's Recommendation for a truly omnichannel user experience.
Adobe Experience Manager Connector allows you to exploit THRON content into AEM, automatically granting data collection.
Once the application has been installed via Marketplace, you will be able to activate the integration into the CMS including the information provided in the Management section of the application. After this procedure, the user will find THRON content directly within the media library of the CMS, ready to be used on web pages. The Adobe Experience Manager Connector is installed on a specific THRON folder, hence the content can undertake an approval procedure directly in the THRON Dashboard.