Drive conversion by recommending smart content.
THRON Customer Experience is an additional module of the THRON platform composed of a Predictive Content Recommendation engine and it allows you to:
- Accelerate conversions with Smart Content. Effectively offer specific call-to-action based on level of interest of the user on specific topics.
- Personalize the Omnichannel Experience based on content topics. Regardless of the device used, THRON’s Predictive Content Recommendation suggests the most relevant content based on user interests derived from content topics for each individual users (not from agnostic 3rd party information).
- Set content prediction engine with your editorial strategy. THRON's Predictive Content Recommendation provides a powerful console where you can easily set logic and priorities for the Recommendation engine. Leverage the application's machine learning algorithm but always still comply with company strategy and business needs.
- Jump from Segmentation to Individual Personalization. THRON avoids the need to create Customer Segmentation to offer users a personalized customer experience and consistent call-to-action suggestion. THRON analyses user behaviour based on relevant topics & content usage to predict the best smart content to recommend for each single users.
- Customize smart content layout in all your touch points. Ensure your websites are completely personalized and "made to measure" by integrating a simple HTML5 Widget.
THRON Customer Experience is the gateway that drives customers towards the brand channels that contain content of interest, building a real personalized experience for every single user.
What is revolutionary about our Predictive Content Recommendation is that apart from it’s ability to aggregate content from any channel, it allows you to personalise communication for any touchpoint. From a website or mobile app to e-commerce or social networks, our Predictive Content Recommendation enables you to exponentially raise user engagement.
Customized omnichannel user experience: THRON's Predictive Content Recommendation suggests the most relevant content based on user interests, offering customers a more engaging experience, regardless of the device used.
Real-time data-driven communication strategy: THRON analyzes in real-time content usage and leverages this data to constantly improve the classification of content topics and user profile.
Improve engagement, conversion and brand loyalty: delivering tailored content and a personalized experience impacts time spend with brand and increases conversion rate & brand loyalty.
Once you have installed the Predictive Content Recommendation application, you will be redirected to the management panel through which you will be able to configure and control all the channels on which you want to recommend your content. To manage a new channel click on the "Create new Recommendation" button.
During the creation of a new Recommendation you will have to specify:
- The name of the Recommendation
- The classification to be used to recommend content based on tags
- The folder from which content to be suggested will be withdrawn
The algorithm used by each Recommendation to suggest content can be enhanced thanks to specific rules which can be entirely configured by the user. Available rules are:
- Tag boost: You can define a set of tags in presence of which the content will be suggested in the top positions.
- Domains: You can limit the view count to specific domains.
- Recently viewed: You can include among recommended content even those recently visited by the specific contact
- Content without visits: You can include among recommended content even those which do not have visits. In this case you must specify the URL to which users will be redirected once one of these content is cliked.
Once the configuration of the single Recommendation is complete, you will be able to include the widgets within your channels by simply copying the embed code provided by the application:
Available widgets are:
- Adaptive Content Wall: A wall of content that dynamically adapts to the size of the page (you can see an example at this link).
- Horizontal Content List: An horizontal list of contents (you can see an example at this link).
For experienced users, more information on how to customize widgets are available in this article: https://support.thron.com/hc/en-us/articles/208186135