THRON Creative Library is a useful application to help editors & producers save cost & time, leveraging digital assets.
With THRON Creative Library you can connect your THRON Omnichannel DAM with all your local software, in order to guarantee consistent brand identity:
- You can edit THRON content with local software (e.g., Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere) to improve your digital assets and automatically update all your channels.
- Ensure Brand Consistency of your physical deliverables, using digital assets of your marketing team.
- Remove content & asset duplication.
- Enrich your presentation with the digital assets of your marketing team (e.g., powerpoint, keynotes).
Once the application has been purchased via Marketplace, you will be provided with the archive containing the launcher of the THRON Creative Library application.
Simply double click on the launcher to open the application, enter your THRON credentials and access your simplified THRON Dashboard, right on your desktop or laptop!
THRON Creative Library will offer you the following functionalities:
- Content retrieval via folder navigation or via simple search.
- Content download, to copy the source file of content into your computer.
- Double clicking on content will automatically open it in the dedicated software (e.g., presentations will be opened on PowerPoint, PSD files will be opened on PhotoShop); if you work on this file and then save it, THRON content will be automatically synced and updated accordingly.
- Dragging image content into any other software (e.g., Word or PowerPoint) will let you enrich your documents/presentations with your digital assets.
With the “Edit THRON content” button you will be automatically redirected to THRON Dashboard in order to edit content information.