THRON Desktop Client is the best application to access all your files stored in the DAM anywhere, anytime.
With the THRON Desktop Client you can:
- Easily load large files and entire folder trees into the DAM.
- Open and edit files uploaded to THRON directly with the softwares installed on your desktop, without going through the web.
- Processor - Intel Pentium 4 with support for SSE2.
- RAM - 512MB.
- Disk Space - 200MB available.
- Processor - Intel 64bit.
- RAM - 512MB.
- Disk space - 200MB available.
THRON Desktop Client supports all types of content managed in THRON except Playlists and Pages (HTML) content.
You can download the THRON Desktop Client application directly from the "+" button in the Library section of the DAM Platform.
Simply double-click on the startup program to open the application; then, by entering your THRON credentials you will access the Library directly on your desktop or laptop!
The THRON Desktop Client offers the following features:
- Retrieve your content by browsing through the folders or by simple search.
- Download the content to copy the source file to your computer.
- Open directly in the dedicated software installed on your computer all the files stored in the DAM. For example, presentations will be opened in PowerPoint, PSD files in Photoshop; if you work on this file then save it, its content in THRON will be automatically synchronized and updated accordingly.
- With the "Edit Content in THRON" button you will be automatically redirected to the THRON Notice Board to edit the basic information of the relevant content.
- Upload folders and its content: recreate within the DAM a folder tree and its files. The maximum size of each single file must not exceed 30GB.