Design catalogs, flyers and brochures quickly and easily: simplify the work of graphic designers and editors and maximize the efficiency of your creative team.
THRON is the only source of truth for your creativity.
With THRON Connector for the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, you have a library of up-to-date content at your disposal: use the content saved and shared in THRON DAM Platform, work on your project and reload it in THRON, with no more duplication.
Everything you can do with THRON Connector for Adobe Creative Cloud:
- Quickly access THRON content directly from the suite, without creating copies on your PC.
- Quickly find the content you need thanks to intelligent search, filters (even by tags) and favorites. Each user can browse and consult only the folders to which they have rights, so you can ensure maximum protection of your content even during creation.
- Add and edit content information directly from Adobe.
- Quickly view THRON content you're working on, thanks to the panel dedicated to the content in use.
- Complete your project and upload it to THRON directly from Photoshop or Illustrator. If you have modified a project already present in THRON, you can update it by uploading it as a new version, without creating another copy of your work.
Import, create and save, without ever leaving the Adobe suite.
The connector is compatible with the following versions of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator software, both on Windows and on MacOSX.
- Photoshop CC v20.0.4 and v. 21.0.1 (CC 2019 and CC 2020)
- Illustrator CC v23.0.3 and 24.0.0 (CC 2019 and CC 2020)
The installation procedure and the usage are the same on both operating systems (Windows, MacOSX). The connector must be installed via the Adobe official marketplace at this link. Alternatively you can open your Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator software and click on “Window>Find Extensions on Exhange” and then look for “THRON”.The installation will be automatically handled by the creative suite.
Once installed, you will find the extension on the Photoshop and Illustrator’s Extension menu (“Window” -> “Extensions” -> “THRON Connector for Adobe Creative Cloud”)
How it works:
- THRON Authentication: Through the extension panel, within the creative tool, each user can authenticate to the Platform using their own THRON credentials.
- Folder Navigation: The user can navigate within its own THRON folder tree; selecting a folder allows the user to examine the list of content within it. The list will only show images and other items that can be loaded as assets in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Filtering and searching: The tool allows the user to search and filter the assets to be used. The search can be performed on the content of the selected folder and eventually in its subfolders or in all the folders to which the user has access.
- Use of the asset in the editor: At the end of the search and filtering the user can select one or more of the available assets and load them into the Photoshop or Illustrator application with these modes:
- by clicking on a special button associated with the content itself; clicking on the button will allow you to choose whether to open the content in a new window in the editor or as a new layer of an already open file
- via drag and drop: if the content has been dragged to a file already opened in the editor, the content will be inserted as a new layer in the file; if the content has been dragged to a free area on the screen, the content will be opened as a new file.
Application provided by: THRON S.p.A.
Internet site: www.thron.com
: (+39) 049.5599777
Fax: (+39) 049.5599779