Provide sales teams with strategic insights on customer interests.
THRON Sales Insights is an additional module of THRON platform and it allows you to:
- Leverage your content to know customer's interests. THRON obtains real user interests from content viewed by analysing tags and metadata.
- Give your Inside Sales teams the power to engage anonymous users. Arm Inside Sales with user interests and suggestions for relevant topics even when connected with an anonymous audience via online chat.
- Prepare your Account Managers or Shop Assistants with detailed information to personalize interaction. Enable active, persuasive selling by anticipating the interests, likes and needs of your customers.
THRON Sales Insights can be use to support Sales Staff: Shop Assistance, Dealers, Sales Account, Inside Sales. It can be integrated with a special “view” of company CRM, or online chat system.
THRON Sales Insights can be also used by HR Department to evaluate employees access to company information and e-learning materials.
Once THRON Sales Insights module has been installed into your platform, users with required permissions (which can be granted via Passport), will be able to access the Single Customer View, directly from the Intelligence section.
The Single Customer View is a specific area which will give a full overview on each one of your contacts, providing you with a complete and realistic detail of their interests and their touch points; and allowing you to anticipate their needs by knowing exactly what they look for.
The first thing users will see is the search panel: from this interface you will be able to search for specific contacts by using any of their personal information (identities), like their email, their username or any external ID used for profiling.
When entering the detail of a specific contact you will be able to see the following information:
- Name: the full name of the contact (it is collected as contactName with the tracking library).
- Personal Information: the list of all the personal information (identities) collected on that specific contact.
- Profile: the list of all the tags of the TARGET class related to that specific contact, in order to understand its persona.
- Last Access: this row displays the date of the last contact's access to your content, the country from where it was accessed and the number of total accesses in the last two months.
- Interests: this tag cloud shows the tags of the TOPIC class, which are automatically linked by the Behavior engine to the specific contact, in order to let you know exactly what the specific contact is interested in.
- Recommendations: this section will be available once a THRON Customer Experience module has been installed into your platform. It will show you the most suitable set of content for the specific contact, so you will be able to use them in order to offer a targeted communication.
- Points of contact: a list of the domains and contexts from which the most visits have been performed by the specific contact.
- Engagement Timeline: the complete timeline of the visits performed by the specific contact; you will be able to see every single visited content, the date of the visit and the linked tags, so that you will be able to prepare with great accuracy the next meeting or communication with that specific user.