Publish and update the content of your site in a quick and intuitive way, accessing a library of always updated and approved content.
With THRON connector for Wordpress your editors can access, in a quick and intuitive way, to a library of always updated and approved contents to publish on your website, with no need to copy them manually in the CMS library.
The connector supports THRON delivery and all its features: from the Universal Player to our Real-Time Image Editor, you will be able to publish your contents in a centralized and direct way, without duplications and always at maximum performance.
Everything you can do with THRON connector for Wordpress:
- Every time you edit a content in THRON, your site automatically updates, eliminating manual updating tasks.
- Optimize images for the web while you are publishing them with the Real-Time Image Editor, without creating new copies:
- Manage the automatic cropping of images directly from the connector, choosing among different cropping modes: Automatic, Centered, Product and Manual.
- Independently adjust image parameters such as quality, brightness, contrast, sharpness and color saturation, directly from the plug-in and without the need for post-production.
- Ensure maximum performance for your users wherever they are thanks to our Universal Player and its features. The Player dynamically adapts the quality of the content according to the user's conditions, supports lazy loading and automatically optimizes the reproduced content for SEO purposes.
The benefits of the connector
- Eliminate any duplication: THRON is the only source of truth for your multimedia assets.
- Eliminate integration costs: configure the connector and THRON content will be immediately available in the CMS library.
- Improve page loading performance and peak load management: THRON's infrastructure scales elastically based on demand and relieves site architecture of multimedia content distribution.
- Automatically collect insights on the use of published content: thanks to our Content Analytics tools, you can track any interaction between end users and the content you have published and profile the interests of your audience.
INSTALL FROM WITHIN WORDPRESS
- Visit the plugins page within your dashboard and select
- Search for
THRONfrom the list.
- Activate it from your Plugins page.
- Go to
INSTALL THRON PLUGIN MANUALLY
- Download plugin from this page
- Extract files
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
<?php do_action('plugin_name_hook'); ?>in your templates
- Once the plugin is activated, go to the
- You’ll be prompted to your THRON clientId, AppId and AppKey that you can find on the WordPress Connector page in THRON.
- After saving, the plugin is active and connected to the THRON platform.